Childhood years are precious. Whether it’s managing pain, regaining motor control or rehabilitation after injury for your child, early intervention is the best option. We offer Paediatric Physiotherapy to help children reach their full potential during their growing years.
Paediatric physiotherapy improves your child’s gross motor skills – the skills they need to run, jump, ride a bike, play ball, and explore the world around them – by developing their muscle strength, endurance, balance and coordination.
Our physiotherapists can help your child with:
- Improving mobility, strength and flexibility of joints and muscles
- Strengthening coordination and movement
- Screening for postural issues such as scoliosis
- Advice on appropriate footwear, orthotics, splints and braces
- Treating conditions including chest congestions and gross motor skills delay