Shlomit has 12 years experience as a Physiotherapist. She has worked in various settings including hospitals and private practice both in Israel and Singapore. Shlomit has worked with a wide range of patients with various conditions including stroke patients, patients with spinal cord or brain injuries, to those with chronic orthopaedic conditions.
Sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation is also an area that Shlomit has experience in. She believes with proper treatment and exercise, patients can return to their daily function and sports activities can be sped up.
Shlomit believes in treating patients in a holistic way and re-educating the body to achieve better patterns of movement. She uses the Pilates method to help her patients achieve optimal health and well-being.
When she is not working, Shlomit maintains an active lifestyle by cycling, swimming or running long distances.
Certification / Experiences
• Pilates Method Alliance Mat Certified
• Balanced Body Reformer Trained
• Trained in Women s Health Physiotherapy (Women s Health Training Associates)
• Post-graduate Certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation
• Post-graduate Certification in Bobath, PNF and Neuro-IFRAH rehab methods
Areas of Interest:• Core Stability and Strengthening
• Geriatric Rehabilitation
• Neurological Disorders
• Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
• Vestibular Rehabilitation
Location:• River Valley
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas