With the recent increase in cases in imported cases in Singapore and Covid-19 declared a global pandemic by WHO, The Moving Body Group (which constitutes The Moving Body and The Movement Academy) is taking extra precautionary measures for the safety and well-being of all clients, staff and their families.
We thank you all for your understanding and cooperation with measures that we have taken to reduce the health risks to all (especially those that are more vulnerable). Updated measures in response to the Covid-19 (Corona Virus Disease) cases with effect from 16 March, 1159pm
1. All visitors are required to complete a Health Declaration Form upon entering the studio.
2. All admin personnel, instructors, clients, family and visitors to the studio will be required to take their temperatures upon entry. All staff will be required to take their temperature at least twice daily. The studio will have the right to refuse anyone if your temperature is tested to be higher than 37.5 Degrees Celsius or exhibit any signs of pneumonia or severe respiratory infection with breathlessness.
3. If you have been overseas or are in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas, and/or if you live in close proximity to someone who is unwell, you will need to reschedule your appointment to at least 14 days after either of the events occurring.
4. Social distancing measures put in place:
- Private sessions - all equipment have been spaced out to 1m apart and instructors have been advised to maintain a distance between clients.
- Group classes
- Bukit Timah - class sizes will be reduced to maximum of 4 persons.
- East Coast - spinning classes will be reduced to a maximum of 6 persons.
- Number of persons in each studio is being limited. Please enter the studio one at a time and maintain at least 1m distance while in the studio.
5. In line with advisories issued by the Ministry Of Health (MOH), all travel overseas are to be deferred to minimise the risk of contracting the virus and spreading it when they return.
6. Please text (82223853)/email us (firstname.lastname@example.org
) to reschedule your appointments.
Any cancellation charges for classes or sessions will be waived within 12 hours’ notice and with the proof of your medical certificate.
8. All packages purchased from 1 August 2019 will be extended.
In-Studio Policies & Practices
- Off-peak, 5 sessions & Starter Packs - extended for 1 month
- 10 sessions & 20 sessions Packs - extended for 3 months
1. All our studios are equipped with hand sanitisers for your use. Please use it before and after your session.
2. Always use a pair of clean socks for your session.3.
If you have concerns, bring your own gym gloves or you are welcomed to use latex gloves provided.
4. Studio equipment and facilities will be cleaned and sanitised regularly including commonly used areas.Stay Calm and Be Responsible
We can all play a part by being socially responsible and practice good personal hygiene habits. The Moving Body Group will be offering masks to anyone who would like to take extra precautions during their class or sessions.
You may refer to the Ministry of Health website for more updates about the situation. https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19